Treated for coeliac disease during infancy, now facing various symptoms, waiting blood test results. What could this be?

Hi, I was tested for coeliac disease when I was 2 years old (1982). I had a biopsy which showed partial villous atrophy . I was put on a gluten free diet and responded well. Subsequently my local hospital advised my mum to re-introduce gluten into my diet. I have had a normal diet since. I have had various symptoms that tie-in with coaliac disease. I have returned to my doct and I am (impatiently) awaiting blood test results. If they come back negative does that mean I don t have CD or can I go with the original diagnosis 30 years ago?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012