Treadmill jogging injurious

I was jogging too hard on the tread mill and this has hurt my ankle. This is swollen now my ankle, what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010

I did not have any of these problems for the past 6 yrs. Do nto blame it on Treadmill man. I think you have to know how to jog, what footwear and things. See a physical trainer who will help you.
I think you should immediately stop the exercise for few days till the swelling subsides.
  Anonymous's Response

rest the ankle for one week and than do the physiotheraphy exercise again to improve the strength of the injured ankle