Traumatic brain injury, memory issues, regular migraines, hearing impairment, sharp pains between eye and temples. Help?

i have a traumatic brain injury . i have memory problems and regular migrains. i am almost deaf in the left ear due to my skull fracture . the injury happened around 5 years ago. i am disabled. for a while my left eye has been twitching. for two or three days now ive been getting a sharp stabbing pain between my eye and temple and for whatever reason makes the color of what i see a pinkish or red tint only out of the one eye. it is getting more frequent and is too much for me to figure out. its only in the left side and is starting to get real weird to deal with
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013