Trauma, nausea, vomiting, headache, lump on armpit, spotting, pregnancy test negative

my gf had her LMP on mar.14, then we had sex on april 1 and after that we used a condom but she said vry painful it might get trauma.then after it lately in the morning she expaerience nausea and vomiting,leg pains,burning on the pelvic area. and after 2 to 4days she experiences bloating like heaviness in her body and having a little lump on her armpit near her breast.and after the 2 to 4 days she was gone in the lab her urine test was had a presence of rbc of about 2-3hpf. Then after she urinated blood and after she got into spotting..then she got prescribed temporarily by her doctor meds like norethindrone and other vitamins because she had a low hgb and the next week she was delayed like 4 days and have a beige colored vaginal discharge supposing of her due date?and her breast is hurting when touched?until now she experiences nausea and vomiting and headache. but we had a pregnancy test and result is negative. Is she pregnant?and why she is experienceing nausea and vomiting for 2 weeks until now? I want a little assurance about if shes pregnant or not?thanks so much.. I hope u made to reply this email.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012