Trapped nerve. Have arthritis and osteoporosis. Prescribed diazepam. Start physiotherapy?

I am suffering with what my go is saying is a trapped nerve they have prescribed me diazepam to relax muscles and tamad for the pain. The pain has reduced maybe 10 percent this is now the 5th day for me and just wondering the best approach to a speedy recovery to get movement back also should I see a chiropractor or try to start physiotherapy thank you for any an all help in a lot of pain and also suffer from arthuritus and osteoporosis thank you for your help
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012