Touched vagina with semen in finger. Took ipill. Having vomiting sensation. Pregnant?

Hi m sumeet ...we had a foreplay on 5th feb n i cumd on my17 year old gfs finger n den she she touched her vagina with the semen on her finger....we got scared n took an ipill within 1 hour....is she pregnant??? After two days she was feeling like vomiting ...is it normal after taking an ipill??? N also she discharged very little white colour liquid from her vagina today...is she pregnant???
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Dear user. welcome to healthcare magic.
The I pill is very effective if taken within the first 24 hours after intercourse.
Mostly your girlfriend is not pregnant. We don't count on the symptoms and all thes symptoms you mention are not specific or conclusive.
The best thing is to have a serum hcg after missing the period.
I know this answer is too late but Ian interested to follow up with you what happened may be I can help.
good luck.
dr. ahmed Bahaa.