Touched boys tip of penis,got razor cuts on legs. Any chance of HIV infection?

I was at a party on Friday night, and I was dancing on this guy, my bottom to his crotch, and I was a bit tipsy, and while I was dancing I realized that his penis was sticking out of his pants while I was dancing on him, and that I had accidentally touched the tip of his penis with my finger , and I am afraid that he might have ejaculated semen that probably went down my skirt and at the time I had a few razor cuts on my legs, so I am afraid of any chance of HIV infection, I do not know the guy, so I do not know if he has HIV or not, and I also do not know if he released semen or not. Please help. Note:I am also a virgin
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013