Tot having frequent loose stools, had not continued pepsigard dosage. Should it be continued?

My son was passing very loose stools since day before. The doctor prescribed pepsigard ( sucralfate and domperidone )- which I didn t use since he was doing well and the problem had subsided since the same night. Today he is having loose motions, passed stools almost 5 times since morning. should I go ahead with pepsigard? Am unable to get through to my doctor...My son is 2 years of age weighs 15 Kgs. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012