Persisting black spots in stools after treatment with pepsigard, dexrabeprazole sodium tablets. Cause?

hi..this is benu,21yrs old.Two weeks ago i was suffering from loose motions,mild fever & body pain,,i rushed to the doctor and he gave paracitamol & mahacef plus but loose motions continued and it made me weak.After that i took O2H tablets & got some relief.Next day i observed that colour of latrine is completely black,,again i rushed to the doctor,,he gave some vitamin tablets ad other medicines & asked for blood occult test...tests were positive....on my next visit he gave dexrabeprazole sodium tablets & PEPSIGARD syrup....everything is ok but i see some black spots in latrine everyday....please help
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern you have taken enough of medicine for your frequency and consistency, color of stool now in my opinion stop all the medicine and wait for a week every thing would be fine and if same symptoms appears again then you need to send the stool for culture sensitivity test, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.