Tooth ache, had a filling for same tooth. Using Sensodyne. Any home remedy?

Hello, Couple of months ago, a dentist did a filling for me. It was some kind of small tube, after filling it looks exactly like a part of tooth , same color. Now I moved to Italy, and here the temperature is too cold right now. I have this bad tooth / jaw ache. what could be the reason ? Temperature ? Also, I never had tooth ache until the day I started using Sensodyne tooth paste! a serious mistake! My private insurance doesnt cover dental problems. Are there any home remedies apart from warm water + salt ? Some thing that can help me for a few months.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012