Took yasmin, glyciphage and hormonal medications for PCOS. Bulky ovaries and swelling in the uterus. Follicular study advised. IS it a biopsy test?

Hi my age is 25 and married frm last3 yrs befor 1 year I does tvs ultrasound in which my gynae found pcos she did my treatment with yashmin,glyciphage,and other hormonal medicines. Bt she didn t told me to do a fresh tvs. 5days back I went to another gynae and she did my all test again with tvs and I had the same reports which shows that my ovaries are bulky and with multi follicles ans swelling in uterus . She gives me oosure plus and a one shot fas 3 kit and told me that after 15 days she will do my follicular study so plzzzzz tell me the proceedure of this test is it a biopsy test or something else
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013