Took wyslone steroid for neuprotic symptoms. Dosage tapered from 50 to 5 mg. Having swelling in neck and face and more hair fall. Symptoms normal, further treatment required?

my wife had taken wyslone steroid of 50mg maximum dose per day due to his neuprotic symptons. She was taken the dosage for 30days . As per the doctor advise the medicine level was tappered from 50mg to 5mg during the above period. Afterwards she is having the following problem. 1. neck back side area swelling . (ie - around the area of of shoulder ) 2. Mild swilinng in the face 3. Hair fall ratio is on higher side. Kindly give me your valuable advise in this regard, generaly this ymptoms are normal or i need to go further treatments/checks.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012