Took treatment for septum in uterus. Report shows left tube normal, right blocked. Taking Prognova. Any chances of getting pregnant ?

Hello Doctor Wanted to solve my query with you.I had septum in my Uterus,then i have undergone treatment opting Laproscopy and hysteroscopy last year in december(02/12/2012). Report shows that Right Adnexa:TUBE:salpingitisisthimica nodusa,cornual block. Negative. Left Adnexa:TUBE:Normal,fimbriya normal,tuboovarian relationship normal. positive Ovary:Peri ovarian adhesions released,surface endometriosis fulgrated. POD:clear. I am continuing medicines since then,my LMP on 24/01/2013, then from on 19th day i have been told to take progynova and meprate tablets for further results. i had menstrual cramps but no menses till now. I need the suggetion on my report,do i still have the chance of getting pregnant with one tube,if so, when should i take hsg test to confirm. Kindly suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013