Took too many Vyvanse in little time. Why did I start feeling sick?

I didn t mean to take two 80mg Vyvanse in less than 10 mins apart, I had forgotten that i had taken it, it has been almost five hours should is be alright or should this really really sick feeling go away soon? I didn t start feeling the medicine for two hours then started to feel it when I got myself to the hospital, at that time i didn t thank the vyvanse was the cause but I went to the hospital and they said that the vyvanse wouldn t have caused all that I was feeling.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012