Took primolut n to delay periods. Started having chest pain. Should I continue with medicine?

dear doctor, i am planing to tomorrow to go for umra. i started to take primolute nor 10mg capsule one tablet,twice to extend my periods . now 2 times already taken. now i am feeling small chest pain (upper side between the breasts) . iam 30 years old good healthy with out any diseases. please advice me can i continue this or is it gas problem or any thing?anyway i wanted to go tomorrow for umra ,please help me
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013