Took plan B after protected sex. Bubbly stomach, burping. Can I still be pregnant ?

I ve had sex PROTECTED with my boyfriend and we switched condoms frequently and kept washing our hands. He didn t *** inside the condoms, he pulled out when he said he felt it, then he came in the condoms. We did this about 5-6 times, and washed every single time. We played it safe, but I had a bubbly stomach afterwards but it was mostly gas, (burping/farting). He got so worried about me he got me Plan B, 29 hours after having protected sex. It was our first time together, and he assured me that he did not *** inside me and I checked the condoms by filling it with water. None of them broke. Am I being too paranoid?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012