Took plan B after having unprotected sex. Feeling nauseous and started spotting. Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago but I took the plan b like 2-3 days after but my body still til this day is feeling nauseous and feel like i need to throw up. I ve been having some weird craving lately too. After I took the plan b a week later I had some spotting but I thought maybe I got my period earlier. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Look, the symptoms you described indicates possibility of pregnancy.

As you have taken the plan B pill after 2-3 days, there is increased chance of pregnancy.

So, yes, you could be pregnant.

First do a home pregnancy test. Then consult with a gynecologist for further management according to the result.

Hope this will be helpful.