Took nicotine swab test, had taken a dip two weeks ago for the first time. What will the results be?

Hi, I am 20 years old. I took a nicotine swab test this afternoon for life insurance. I had one dip 2 weeks ago for the first time ever and hated it and decided to never ever have another one. I feel so stupid for even taking the dip and regret it. Well today when asked the question if I am a tobacco user, I said no, because really I am not. Do you think I will be okay considering that I only had one dip, and it was two weeks ago?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012