Took high dosage of adderall in empty stomach. Fainted, face turned white. What is the reason?

I took 60mg of adderall yesterday , but I usual take 20mg, I stayed up all night and day until i got home from school I took a nap , when I woke up I went downstairs to eat with my family , I got really light headed and my face turned white , so my grandma made me drink and eat. After that I felt better. ( I did not eat anything or drink anything while taking 60mg of adderall. Could this be why I almost fainted?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013