Took gynaecosid after missed period. Got heavy bleeding. Anything wrong?

Hi im 23 years old and last monts i missed my regular periods and my boyfriend thinked that im pregnent and he said to me take gynaecosid tablet i used it after 3 days latter bleed havielly and still some blood spots are coming so tell me plz what can i do ? its really hurts me pain in my back n legs and inside of vigina
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
hi welcome to hcm.see if u missed ur period then first u have to do pregnancy test if it confirm ur pregnant then u have to do anything .and gynaecoid tab is very risky one it force the uterine contract and detatch it lining so end in profuse bleeding and cramping. so now u emidiately concern gyna for further management.