Took cough syrup, aderall, tiredness, congestion. Are they related?

I took cough syrup around 11:30 pm last night, woke up at 9am for class, took my Adderall XR 30 mg pill around 9:15am before walking to my college classes. I'm extremely tired, finding it hard to walk to class, and feel somewhat congested to where it almost feels like I have asthma (which I dont). Am I having some sort of drug interaction between the cough syrup and adderall? I took the cough syrup about 10 hours before taking my Adderall.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013