Took cerophene, Hmg messone. Want to conceive. What are the required treatments?

hi i am Mrs Adeela Amir. During 3 years of married life i concieved twice but with medicans. i took cerophene 2 tablets daily during periods then then on 6th 7th and 8th day of my period I took Hmg messone injection on 12th day an ultrasound is taken for follicle size and if the size was between 1.7 to 2.4 then 2 injections of ivf were taken. my dr repeated this things to me.
now i wand to concieve i took cerophene but one injection of hmg was missed on 7th day because i was at a place where i did not found this inj . now i am worried if there is a problem if i missed a day .i have taken hmg on 8th day and now it is 9th day to my periods. what i have to do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013