Took aspirin. Eye started swelling, runny nose. Taken benadryl. Not cured. What could be causing this?

My eyes swell up when I take aspirin . They start swelling from the inner top lid out and slowly swell up on the bottom until the lid is swollen almost shut. I usually take benadryl for a couple days until it subsides. I woke up yesterday to this happening and this morning it is doubly worse. The thing is, I am positive that I have not ingested anything that contains aspirin. What could be causing this? Also, I have been taking benadryl and it is showing no signs of relief. Even my nose is running nonstop!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012