Took antibiotics for ear infection. Pinkish discharge, white lump came with cotton bud. What is it?

Hello, I have been to my dostors and they have said i have a ear infection and gave me antibiotics . But today i am having a pinkish discharge running out of my ear i have been using a cotton bud (not to clean my ear) but to wipe up the discharge because it runs onto my clothes. But half an hour ago when i pulled the cotton bud out it had a lump of white somthing on it at first i thought it was part of the cotton bud but it isnt, its got the texture of skim and is quite hard to pull apart this might be soming else but its made me quite concerned. Well enough to write to you and ask for advice. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012