Took Ovral, Duoluton course due to undetected pregnancy. Scan reports normal. Is it safe to continue pregnancy?

My wife is in the 10th week of pregnancy. Since she was not knowing, Dhe took Ovral l – 10 Tablets for 5 days and Duoluton-L – 21 tablets for 21 days. Her last periods were 3.5 months (21st July) back. As per Doctor this pregnacy happned just before starting the Ovar l .We did scaning ad HCG test before starting Duoluton-L but it was Negetive that time. we got scanning done agian just after comleting the Duoluton-L – 21 days course and it is showing 9 week pregnacy. Is it safe to continue the pregnancy since she has complete d the Ovarl (10) and Duoluton tablets (21) course ? I am getting different opinions from different doctors. The scan report is normal. However, we can not make out any effects at this stage. Kindly give me your valuable advice whether to continue or not.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012