Took Levonelle. Did not have full penetrayiom. Had light bleeding. Should we worry?

Hi I took Levonelle moring after pill on he 12th of August i did not have full sexual intercorse just oral he did not penitrate me, the following friday I started to have small bits of blood pass when I went to the loo, this also contiuned on the saturday, on the sunday and monday it got a bit more heaver but now Tuesday and today it is lighter again nothing really on the sanitary towel just seems rather light is this normal I am really worried and stressing myself out incase I have some reaction to the Pill, I was on the mini pill for about 7 yrs and stopped taking it in march can you please reply thanks Nicola
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012