Took B12 injection in the left deltoid area. Burning pain at the injection site. Possible nerve damage?

Hello, I had my first b12 injection 11 days ago in my left deltoid area. It did not hurt at the time of injection but started hurting later the next day which ive had before with previous injections/vaccinations and usually goes away.What is making me nervous is that I started having a burning/stinging pain 2 days later and I still have it in a 3 inch diameter around the injection site. There is no redness or swelling . My arm looks normal but the burning sensation is constant and the slightest touch in that area aggravates the burning sensation. I am wondering if this sounds like nerve damage and if this is ever going to go away since its already been 11 days. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013