Tonsils problem causing fatigue, fever, post nasal drip, temporary relief with medicines. Should I go for tonsillectomy immediately?

dear sir, I am 25 years old male , At the moment I am taking masters courses in Leuven with scholarships .Like always when i was studying for my Bachelor study my tonsil problem is causing a lot of problem , like in social life i dont go out well with people and also in studying i have alot of fatigue and weakness(I dont do with my full potential). My throat problem is interfering with my study because of lots of fatigue,weakness ,High fever difficulty swallowing even my saliva hurts so much and there is also ear pain and post nasal drip . i have had recurrent tonsilities all my life since childhood , i used to take medicine such as ampciline, Amoxacyline and Bezantine Injection ampciline (this works for a month or 3 weeks ) . For the past 3- 4 years i am suffering recurrent problems on my throat : High fever,difficulty in swallowing,Fatigue, .. etc.. (But i dont see any white pus on my tonsilities) , i have taken tests to find streptoccus bacteria but all come out to be negative , i even could see my tonsils so big the right tonsils is even biger than my left tonsils) ,I also had jaw pain on my right gum , when i eat stronger things like meat it hurts this started 2-3 years ago. when i take medication like the bezantine ampciline the throat pain goes away for 2-3 weeks but it returns back again. I used to went General practioners and they all give me antibiotics but which dosent work, I fear of all the things that might be the problem. My questions are : 1. what should I do ? 2. what are the complications if I stay doing nothing? 3. Do u think I should have tonsiliectomy right away? 4. what is the total cost if i decided to do tonsilectomy ? with best regards,
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013