Tonsillectomy done, excessive saliva formation, cough, vomiting blood. Cure for symptoms?

Hello, I have been undergone tonsillectomy last Thursday Sept 27,2012 now my operation has been 5 days and I have notice everytime i sleep i am producing so much saliva and when i swallowed down its irritates my throat and i begin to cough and cough that i never know that i am exerting to much effort to cough so much until i wake up and i found out that i am throwing up blood due to my extra effort to cough and cough.please help me what should i do,thank you so much,,,
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012