Tonsil inflamed with pus, painful, difficulty in swallowing. No improvement with penicillin shot. Cure?

Hello my right tonsil is inflammed with some pus. My gland is also swollen very painful.i had a shot of penicillin 3days ago. No improvement anf feels so painful scale 1-10 the pain is a 12 cant eat with difficulty swollowing. I smoke pot and recently was smoking cigarillos with weed in it. Also i gave oral sex to a woman thr other night. Not sure what signifigance it has but i think its important
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013