Toenail fungus, no improvement with batafren lacquer. Would laser provide instant cure?

I have an unsightly toenail fungus on six toes. For a year I have used Batafren lacquer and covered it with a coloured nail lacquer. There is no improvement. Now I have bought Loceryl but have hesitated to use it because of two conditions. 1. It cautions not be used if the infected area covers the whole nail as mine does. 2. I heard it should not be covered with coloured lacquer. I am desperate to cure or cover this condition before the NZ summer so I can wear sandals. Would laser treatment provide an instant (and ongoing) cure? If so would this be available in Auckland and roughly what would it cost? Have you any suggestions? I know pills could provide a cure but as I am taking methotrexate my doctor does not advise this. Now the hour is late and I must retire but would be very interested in hearing what you have to say by email. With thanks, Diane.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012