Toe inflammation, taken Faboric 40, Naproxen and Zyloric, blood in stools, done colonoscopy. Ulcerative colitis?

Dear sir DThere was inflammation on my left leg big toe I consult a rheumatologist , he prescribed f Faboric 40 once A day Naproxen twice a day Zyloric thrice a day Before consulting to doctor I was taking indocap medicine twice a day Since last 12-14 days there is blood in my stools also so I gone for checkups and after going through colonoscopy they told me that I am suffering from ulcerative colitis
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012