Toe cramps, pins and needles, muscle cramps. Hypothyroidism, had gallbladder removed. Is something wrong?

Hi I m 42 female. I m hypothyroid( had it removed), hysterectomy and recently gallbladder removed. I started having cramping in my toes and then suddenly had pins snd needles in hands and feet, severe muscle cramps and spasms as well as twitching which lasted several days. I had been ok until this started. I felt as though there was fire in my veins and had a general headache. I am low in vitamin d . Years ago I was told my calcium was in the low end of normal when I had a bone scan. When I had the spasms I also had a lot of body pain snd the veins in my hands were enlarged. I am better today but still haves little twitching and lots of body aches as well as muscle aches probably from the spasms. My dr did blood tests and they were fine except for the vitamin d. Thyroid is ok. I don t know what is going on. I m suppossed to be traveling but I m afraid to go. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013