Toddler with frequent reflux, constipation and bouts of rectal prolapse and lactose intolerance, has awful smelling gas after starting soy, mostly on pureed food. What could be the cause?

My 17 month old has always had issues with reflux and belly problems such as constipation and bouts of rectal prolapse . They took her off dairy and nothing changed. They have her on soy. However she has awful smelling gas all the time. Very foul. Is there something else that could be causing it? She has been on soy for 4 months now. She doesn t eat a lot of food because she has other airway and aspiration issues. So she s mostly on purreed food.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012