Toddler with fever and cold. Taking Predcort, with temporary Relief. Suggestion?

my son is 1 year 3 weeks and has a fever of 101.5 and it is more to has head i want to a doctor and they give to me predcort for him to take 2.5ml 3 times a day and also give him pandol ever four hours the fever want away after three days of him taken it but it has been over 5 days and now it back he has no vomiting with it he had the cold the frist time but he does not now and he is up to date with his check up at his doctor all he his to get is his yellow fever
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012