Toddler having intense lethargy, sleepiness, low grade fever, labored breathing, had vomiting after Advil. What is the cause?

My two year old daughter had been lethargic for five days.. We have been to a pond and she is a bit off but having a nice time just very fussy and impatient. Today she vomited an hour after Advil ( her first dose of children s Advil) she became very lethargic and wanted nothing more than to sleep with mama. Now her breathing is labored and sounding congested. Low grade temp
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012