Toddler fell and hit is eye corner, cut in the crease of eyelid and minor swelling. Suggestion?

My son is 2 yr 9 mo. He fell off a stool and hit his eye on the corner of the table. He has a cut in the crease of the eyelid about 1/2 long. There was very little blood, now some minor swelling of the lid. His vision seems to be fine, pupils same size, follows objects. The white of his eye was a little pink in the corner when it happened, it seemed to improve before he fell asleep. Anything to watch for or do at this point?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013