To whom should i tell that i am going to have my period soon?

i think i am going to have my period soon.who should i talk to?my mom my step mom or my cosin?i dont feel really comfetable talking about that stuff to my mom but i can talk to my set mom and cosin no brob.who? my cosin is 16.(btw)
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
If you're more comfortable talking to your step-mom, talk to her. But don't leave your mom out of it completely. Tell her when it happens, and don't be afraid to go to her if you need help. She will be there for you. She is your mom. But I understand that your period can be something embarrassing to talk to someone about, so if you feel better asking the really embarrassing questions to your step-mom, ask her.