Tiredness, weakness, dizziness, sad, negative emotions. Tests conclude anxiety. Treatment?

Over the past six months i have not been very happy and have been worrying a lot. This month i have started to feel more tired, weak and sometimes faint. I usually feel very sad and feel like crying. I worry a lot about my health and spend a lot of time worrying about why i feel the way i do and about school and the future. I am definitely not as positive and motivated as i used to be. I am not as interested in the activities i used to enjoy. I think i may have anxiety . I have researched it and done some tests. The tests have concluded that i may have moderate anxiety. I just wanted to make sure that i might have it before i go to my doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012