Tiredness, dizziness, nausea since months. Tests show low WBC, high folate. Leukemia?

Hello, I recently had blood work done and the readings were a bit concerning. My WBC count is 3.7, MCV and MCH are mildly low, Neutrophil ABS % 2.11 which is low, Basophils 3.5% High, Iron % Sat 15 Low, Ferritin 15, Folate 19.1 High. I have been somewhat tired and have had dizziness and nausea for the last few months. My lab values are normally 6-8.8 wbc, basos normal, neutrophils 3-3.5%. I am highly concerned about Leukemia. I have another CBC order that is to be done in 3 weeks. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013