Tiredness and headache after stopping Glycomet. Had bilateral polycystic ovary

I was on medication for bilateral polycystic ovary . I started my medication (Glycomet) around 2007 and continued the medication for about more than a year with Glycomet 500 twice daily. Then I went for scanning and found that there was no more cysts in my ovaries. But Dr. recommended to continue with Glycomet 250mg/ day to prevent the formation of cyst in the future so I was continuing medication for the same till last month. I stopped taking medicine for the past 1 month and fell somewhat tired, headache , may be systoms again what I should do now
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer