Tiredness, achy leg while standing only, nuclear stress test normal, has large hernia. Advice?

My Mother has been compaining of having very tired and achy leg pain after a short time standing. She feels fine when she sits down. She has been seen and is currently seeing a caro group, and they have done tests to see if she has proper circulation in her legs and also performed nuclear stress test, and they have not found the cause. She does have a large hernia that has come back after having surgery for an AAA.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012