Tired during evenings. Pain in chest, left hand. Suffocation, lose concentration. Reason?

Hi Myself Pradeep, I am 30 years.I am student in Germany.I am facing following symptoms since few days. 1.Usually evening times I feel lot tiered and my chest and left hand starts paining 2.Some times I feel going faint. 3.I start acting weird.I loose concentration and I feel suffocation . 4.Some times I feel the same after having food. I thought its because of gastric and go away Please let me know what could be the reason,
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013