Tired, breathlessness, dizziness, sickness. Pregnant. Had blood transfusion. Explain situation?

Hi I m 9 wks pregnant with fourth child third child only 7 months and had very bad labour with great blood loss borderline blood transfusion but refuses by myself. I feel extremely tired getting worse day by day suffer breathlessness dizzy spells, weird eyesight thing where feels like I m dreaming entry thing seems very hazy and not real life and then last night I lost the feeling in my right hand and had pins an needles feeling for about 15 mins (very frightening) but mainly feel like I ve been hit by a train. I m thinking maybe anaemia but have had spells of this previously whilst not pregnant and been tested for anaemia and never had a positive result for it. Please help I feel I m really struggling to get through my days and don t want this to impact on my very busy life
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012