Tiny red bumps on labia, looks like ingrown hair. STD tests negative. Causes?<br>

The girl that i have been having sex with has developed a tiny red lump on her labia .I have been tested twice in the past 5 yrs for stds and have spoken to the girls before having sex an d discussed stds.I have done some research on the internet and it does not sound like an std.More like an ingrown hair pimple etc...She is going to see her GP tomorrow.Are you able to shed any light on it so that she does not stress .She is concerned. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013