Tiny black specks in hair, makes small holes on scalp. Home remedy?

I have been to several doc who think nothing is in my hair, but trust me there are. They are tiny blacks specks, they bite and if they fall on my face they like burrow on my face... if not removed it make a small hole that goes deep and when I do pick them off it leaves a sore that takes forever to heal. This is so gross and defeating because I m a very clean person. My 8-10 have it also. I don t know if someone gave them to me or if they are from my pets. My pets have been groomed and treated for fleas. I ve been treated for scabies which I knew it wasn t and and I bought head lice meds... neither worked... please help me... is there a home remedy? Also these don t look like a bug, but rather a black flake and very small. Also they get like a clear gooey gel which I ve noticed on my hair.
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012