Tinnitus in both ears. Constant pressure in both ears, balance problem, neck pain, back pain. Reason?

Hi I am having tinnitus in both ears, it started in one ear 2 years back and not has surfaced to both ears. I have constant feeling of pressure in both ears, also has balance problem almost every day. I also get a pain in neck and back pain below neck. What could be this? I have been to family physician number of times, have taken vertin many times, but still cannot get rid of it. Please guide me.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013