Tinnitus, heaviness in ears, irritation with loud noise, have difficulty in walking during the attack. Advise?

I am suffering from survical and heavyness of ears. I feel irritated in loud noise. Perhaps I am suffering from tinnitus . Doctor advised me to take tablet Bilovas thrice a day and Steziron forte twice a day. I am taking these drugs for last two days only. I am not able to walk during the attack I am 62 years old and suffering for last four years. Please advise. Asha Rathi,Indore (India) YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012