Tinnitus, headache, nausea. MRI suggest tiny hyper intense focus. What does it mean?

I am a 35 year old male and am suffering from tinnitus for almost 2 weeks 24x7, with occasional headaches, nausea and some amount of discomfort in both my ears. My ENT specialist suggested a brain MRI which revealed no significant abnormality except tiny hyper intense focus in right frontal white matter . Note of vessel crossing along bilateral 7th and 8th nerve complexes. Could you please suggest what does it mean.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013