Tingling, swelling, pain in hands, turning cold and blue, difficulty breathing, blurred vision. Normal?

I was in the hospital 2 nights ago with tingling , swelling , and painful spasms in my hands after they had turned cold and blue! I was also having a hard time catching my breath, muscle spasms, blurry vision , muscle tightness in my legs causing me to walk funny, loss of sensation in areas, and lastly I was pretty confused. Is it normal my hands are still cold, swollen, and blue? I am still having some of the other problems as well. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013